Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan


I haven't blogged any recipes lately and last night I actually cooked a real meal! SO, I decided to post the main course here. Enjoy!

Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan

Ingredients
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
dry bread crumbs (I sprinkled garlic salt and itallian seasoning over the crumbs)
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 eggs, slightly beaten
1 jar of Ragu Old World pasta sauce
(I use Ragu for my chicken and Cream of Chicken for Grant)

Directions


1. Preheat oven to 400*

2. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken in glass dish. Bake for 20 minutes.

3. Pour Ragu sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes more or until no longer pink.

Serve over your pasta of choice

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds yummy, Kristen! :)

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac