Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 12/19/2011




Bible Study... "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent" - Psalm 120-134

Memory Verse... Psalm 130:4
"But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Have fun. Be lighthearted.
Show him I love him and tell him I love him.
♥ Savour our second Christmas together, and our first as a family. :)

Train Them Up...
* Cuddle more. He's growing up fast
* Stay consistent on "No"
* Introduce new foods to him this week
 
Personal Goals...
* Journal
* EXERCISE this week
* Have fun and cherish every moment
* Spend quality time with Jesus each morning

New Habit of the Month...
* Season my words with grace
  
MUST Do...
* Get supper going
* Clean the whole house (almost done!)
* Do more baking
* Practice violin and piano for Tuesday
* Wash clothes* Finish wrapping all the gifts
* Iron
         
Zone... the whole house

Menu
M - Italian crock pot pork chops
T - Eating at Mrs. J's on our way to the prison
W - Leftovers
Th - Christmas party food
F - Eating with my family
S - Eating with my family
Su - Eating with G's family
      
FUN THINGS!
* Singing and preaching at the prison tomorrow!
* Christmas baking!
* My grandmother's annual Christmas party Thursday!
* Being with all the Lisemby cousins again!
* Tacky Christmas Sweater party at G's office Friday!
* Spending the night with my family Friday!
* Christmas Eve with my family!
* Christmas Day with Grant's family!  (a fun week, right?! :)
  
3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Family (I have the greatest!)
2. Christmas movies
3. The greatest Gift of all - Jesus Christ, God with us.



1 comment:

Marli said...

yay for leftovers and yay for christmas so you can spend time with tons and tons of family! ;D

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac