Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Pregnancy Files | Week 20 | baby #2


Currently I am 20 weeks pregnant with baby #2! Halfway there! Tomorrow is our big gender reveal ultrasound! I haven't seen our baby since I was 8 weeks pregnant, which is quite different from my last pregnancy, so I am very excited and anxious to see how much he/she has grown. For now, here is the latest with baby and me.

  • Baby is about the size of a banana.
  • Baby weighs around 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches.
  • The taste buds are working.
  • He/She is able to gulp down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day!

I am more in awe all the time. As for me....

  • My nausea is gone.
  • I had an extreme bout with dizziness for several weeks, which was difficult, but now it's completely gone. Yay.
  • I am feeling lots of movement and tiny kicks and thumps. It's precious.
  • I have a bump...as you can see from the above picture. :)
  • My appetite has been interesting. I haven't had much of one, but I have been craving fruit like mad. I've stocked the house with strawberries, grapes, oranges, apples, bananas, kiwi, and grapefruit. Fruit popsicles ...fruit smoothies...fruit juices....fruit with my meals. But unlike my last pregnancy, I have eaten tiny amounts...hence the small appetite. I'm not concerned, tho. I'll gain it eventually.
  • My energy levels have gone up, but I can crash quick when I've done too much. But I'm thankful I have lots more energy than a few weeks ago. 

Funny how each pregnancy is so different. Can't wait for tomorrow! What are your predictions? Will baby #2 be pink or blue?

1 comment:

Paula @ Beauty Through Imperfection said...

awww congrats!

I just found and started following your blog!

i will guess pink! :)

We just welcomed our 2nd baby into the world 2 months ago! And to encourage you a bit, going from 1 to 2 was easier than I was expecting! :) we have our challenging moments and days, but overall it has been a WONDERFUL change! I'm excited for you!!!

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac