Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday - to ME!


Today was my birthday. My 25th birthday, to be exact. It was wonderful and I was so blessed by all the messages, phone calls, emails, and texts from friends and family.

So, how did I spend my first birthday as a married lady? Well, I was fortunate enough to spend it with my husband!! HOORAY! I was able to go with him on a business trip so it was nice to be able to go to restaurants and stay in a hotel....although I am quite ready to be home. *smile* I had a wonderful day and thanks again for all the sweet birthday messages. I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me another wonderful year. Now, I am looking ahead to having a baby boy around for the rest of my birthdays! I'm anxious to share a piece of birthday cake with, not only my hubby, but my son too! I'm looking forward to receiving handmade cards and "presents" with sticky hand prints all over them.

God is good, and life is rich (and sweet!)

Happy birthday to me!


No comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac