Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diaper Rash

My sweet boy came down with the flu 12 days ago and for the past 10 days, he has had an extreme...*ahem*...upset tummy. Poor little man. Our pediatrician gave me some excellent advice on how to soothe and help his very bad diaper rash and I thought I would share with you what I'm doing. Up until yesterday, I have been using Desitin and Arbonne's Herbal Diaper Rash Cream. Yesterday, however, I tried...umm...Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Now I had no intention of ever buying this stuff because I, personally, do not use the word "butt." I feel it's just too crude and so I don't say the word. However, my mom had told me that this stuff has been getting great reviews and, I was desperate to comfort my boy. So....I got some. And I really like it!
After talking with my pediatrician, he suggested that I put Vaseline on under the diaper rash cream. I did this last night and this morning, I can already tell a difference. That is happy news!



So moms, if you are experiencing the diaper-rash blues, there's a tip!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac