Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Meanderings - 09/20/10



Monday Meanderings is a weekly "planner post" that Sarah from In Light of the Truth began! I'm new to this, but I love organizing and planning, so.... I'm going to give it a go! Feel free to zoom on over to Sarah's blog and join in on the "meanderin'!"




Bible Study... James

Memory Verse... Philippians 2:5 -
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."


Husband Encouragement...
* Iron his dress shirts
* Organize his closet
* Spend time in his presence

Train Them Up...
* Begin getting ideas for nursery
* Read another chapter of "To Train Up a Child" by Michael & Debi Pearl

Personal Goals...
* Exercise every day this week
* Write in journals
* Work on honeymoon scrapbook
* Work on book

New Habit of the Month...
* Vacuum couches twice a week

MUST Do...
* Get plastic storage boxes
* Get all laundry washed, dried, folded/ironed, and put away
* Catch up on e-mail
* Go through boxes in the garage
* Buy gift wrap from neighbor's little girl

Zone...  the study closet. I MUST clean it out!

Menu - This is tricky because my morning sickness is still hanging on a little and Grant has put himself on a very strict diet. Each night, he wants either eggs, a salad, or salmon for dinner. With me needing several small meals a day, I have figured out a basic idea for what I will have each evening and, if Grant so chooses, for him as well:

M - Leftover lasagna
T - Chicken Parmesan, mashed potatoes, green beans
W - Chili and cornbread
Th - Chicken fettuchini, broccoli, bread sticks
F - TBD (to be decided). Possible breakfast for supper!
S - Concert in Farmerville, LA so, Church food of some kind.
Su - Revival in Bearden - Church food again!

FUN THINGS!
* Call up some friends
* Play with Gracie and maybe give her a bath

3 things I'm thankful for today
...
1. Cooler mornings and evenings
2. Family
3. Friendship and fellowship
 



1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't get to this LAST WEEK! I forgot about it in my comment moderations and I've basically been off-line all week with a friend visiting. Thanks so much for joining me, and congrats on the pregnancy, I see! How very exciting!!

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac