Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Willow Tree Collection

I am now completely in love with the Willow Tree Collection! I have seen them around here and there for years, but I had never really taken a look at them. Last month, however, I did! And I fell in love with the collection! My plans are to buy at least one per year. This year, I may get two. I want to purchase a Christmas tree ornament and the figurine pictured below:



Maybe I will get the nativity set as well:



Next year, close to baby time, I will probably get these two:






So what do you think? What beautiful figurine collections are you in love with?


2 comments:

HIS daughter said...

I LOVE willowtree and the ones you pictured are some of my absolute favorites :)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Ya go, girl! Meet me Upstairs to celebrate our resurrection, k? God bless.

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac