Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Great Day

Today was a fun day for me. Nathan and I woke early and had some special time together before Daddy woke up. We had a yummy breakfast of berry muffins, yogurt, blueberries, and coffee (err, well... juice for the kiddo). After that, he played while I made yogurt bites and oatmeal/chocolate energy bites (posts with recipes coming soon!) and also worked on my book. Then we played some more. All in all, it was a great day. One of many great days with my handsome fella.

If you are a mommy and in love with your own kiddo(s), then you will understand when I say:

This face makes even the greatest day - greater!


1 comment:

Lori Ferguson said...

Oh, I miss those days... My little boy is all grown up and married now. Enjoy!

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac