Friday, August 6, 2010

My Daily/Weekly/Monthly Planner

For over a week now, I have been working on a Household Management Planner. I have been printing up pages like "Emergency Phone Numbers" and "Pantry Inventory Lists" and "Menu Plans" and writing out daily chore and "To Take Care Of" cards so I won't forget things. Today, I put together a one-page daily/weekly/monthly household schedule that I like very much and thought I would share. On the top, it has my morning to noon plan. Then it has a basic chore schedule for each day of the week. Next, I have a monthly schedule/list of things to take care of. And lastly, I have a seasonal chart. It is a pretty good start for me. Of course, I do not have errands or banking on the list because that is done at different times, but I would suggest everyone (especially list-makers!) make up a similar schedule to best fit their lifestyle. It is a great way to stay organized and neat!

(click on schedule to enlarge)





No comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac