Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomato and Parmesan Pasta

This afternoon, I got really hungry. Since I normally don't eat breakfast, but nibble off and on throughout the day, lunch came around 1:30 p.m. for me this afternoon. So I went into the kitchen, opened up the fridge and saw pasta noodles from a couple of days ago. Pasta sounds nice! Now for the topping...

After a few minutes, I whipped up this quick and easy pasta topping.





2 Tbsp. butter
2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
3-4 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
a dash of garlic salt
1 slice of a tomato, chopped in tiny pieces

Throw it all in a skillet until butter is melted and everything is well mixed and hot. Pour over your choice of pasta! YUM. :)


No comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac