Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Meanderings - 01/03/2011



Happy New Year! Wow, I can't believe it is 2011. What a year 2010 was!

Today, I am feeling "blah" but trying to get some things accomplished. Here is what my week looks like!



Bible Study... Proverbs 31

Memory Verse... Proverbs 31:10
"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."


Husband Encouragement...
♥ Have a healthy meal for him when he comes home.
♥ Laugh!
♥ Be easy going and try not to wear my feelings on my sleeve

Train Them Up...
* Continue to read to baby Nathan every day.
* Continue scheduling when he moves and when he does not.
* Pray for him and with him
* Buy paint for nursery!

Personal Goals...
* EXERCISE this week
* TRY to write in journals
* Get some rest

New Habit of the Month...
* Practice violin every day

MUST Do...
* Keep the house clean
* Finish laundry
* Pack for revival next week
* Begin working on nursery!

Zone...  the nursery

Menu

M - Something light and healthy
T - Deer steak, cajun fries, green beans
W - TBD
Th - TBD
F - TBD
S - TBD
Su - Church food

FUN THINGS!
* Resting
* Catching up on email
* Planning Nathan's nursery!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Pillows
2. My husband
3. Feeling (and seeing) Nathan move in my tummy!


No comments:

Total Pageviews

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Bible Image: Creation Swap | Coffee Image: Pixmac